International Call for Faculty Research Funding Program 2023
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the global call for the Faculty Research Funding Program, an initiative implemented by the Enterprise Incubator Foundation (EIF) with the support of PMI Science R&D Center Armenia.
The program aims to provide financial and systemic support to applied research projects conducted by teams from leading universities, research institutes, innovative start-ups, and forward-thinking companies worldwide.
We invite proposals in the following cutting-edge areas:
- Materials science, sustainable materials, materials with magnetic properties
- Alternative non-electronic energy sources
- Heating and heat transfer technologies
- Neuroscience, sensorial experience, sensing technologies
- Aerosol science and technology
- Botanicals, agronomy
- Toxicological methodologies
- Applied and experimental physics
- Industrial and systems engineering, electronic engineering, prototyping
- Mathematics, mathematical modeling, data science
- Analytical chemistry
The program welcomes research teams who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Consist of a research team comprising 3-5 members representing leading research institutes, universities, innovative start-ups, or visionary companies. Preference will be given to teams that include young researchers, with at least one student actively contributing to the team.
- Demonstrate a research project with strong applied value and relevance to the priority areas.
Shortlisted teams will have the opportunity to showcase their projects through an interview process.
The research projects may have varying implementation periods and funding requirements. Depending on the duration of the implementation, the financing can be in the range of 1․1 - 5․8 million AMD (inclusive of all taxes and mandatory payments).
In addition, the program provides a platform for building partnerships and opening opportunities for the commercialization of applied research results.
Selected teams will also gain exclusive access to community activities and have the privilege to closely collaborate with mentors and field experts.
How to apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
- Complete the Online Application Form;
- Prepare and attach comprehensive CVs of all team members;
- Prepare a research project proposal adhering to the guidelines outlined in Annex 1;
- Provide proof of support and the availability of research equipment from the relevant institution(s). Please refer to the provided form for submission.
Please ensure that all application documents are submitted in English.
While we receive a big number of applications, we regret that we won't be able to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not selected for the program.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications is July 30, 2023, 23:59 (Yerevan time).
Note: Kindly note that a Google account is required to access and complete the Online Application Form.
Before submitting your application, we kindly request that you carefully review the Privacy Notice.