International Workshop at CANDLE
The 2nd International Workshop on “Ultrafast Beams and Applications” will be held on 2-5 July 2019 at CANDLE Institute in Armenia.
The aim of the workshop is to organize a forum for the scientists from diverse fields of accelerator physics, laser physics, life and materials sciences to discuss the highlights of physics and applications of ultrafast electron and photon beams, with an emphasis on low energy relativistic electron and Infrared–THz photon beams. The main topics of the workshop are:
- Ultrashort electron beams
- Radiation sources and FELs
- Advanced accelerator concepts
- Instrumentation and experimental techniques
- Applications in life and materials sciences